A low growing bush. the Fairy Rose has small fully double blooms.
- A much loved rose that will bloom non-stop from June until the frost.
- Clear pink in colour. A continuous flowering Polyantha shrub rose.
- Sprays of tiny, soft pink pompon flowers. Mass of small fully double blooms.
- Bearing a mass of small fully double blooms. Rosette-shaped light pink.
- Produces clusters of bead-like buds, which open to globular, pink flowers.
- Spreading variety, which attains the useful height of only 2 feet.
- Low growing bush which makes this variety perfect for the front of your border.
- Good glossy foliage which is dark green and glossy.
- A real showstopper, which looks stunning when it is planted en-masse.
- A very graceful little shrub with its spreading and fan-like growth.
- Ideal for massed, ground cover planting as it grows to 2 to 3 feet high and wide.
- The Fairy starts to flower late but then onwards and continuous until frost.
- Tough, hardy and with good disease resistance.
Picture Credit: The Fairy Rose © Commons.wikimedia.org / T. Kiya