Free flowering and easy to grow Charlotte rose.
- One of the most beautiful yellow English Roses.
- Won the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the
Royal Horticultural Society.
- Very free flowering and easy to grow.
- Has an exquisite cup-shaped flower, with a pleasant tea fragrance.
- Excellent repeat bloomer that blooms in flushes from late spring until frost.
- One of the hardiest yellow English roses with an attractive bushy growth.
- Excellent repeat flowering and good for disease resistance.
- Beautiful, fully double blossoms, up to 5 inches wide. Highly fragrant.
- Very pleasant, medium-strong Tea Rose fragrance. Repeat flowering.
- Each bloom is packed with as many as one hundred petals and opens gradually from rounded buds.
- Vigorous grower, upright compact bushy shrub, up to six feet tall and three feet wide.
- Lovely shade of soft butter yellow, exquisite, cup-shaped blooms.
- Can be trained as a climbing rose. Excellent for cut flowers.
- Makes for a great hedge. Foliage is an excellent, mid-green colour.
- Great choice for Northern gardens due to its cold hardiness, or gardens exposed to severe winters.
Charlotte Rose by Commons.wikimedia.org / T. Kiya