Alberic Barbier has double, slightly fragrant, creamy white flowers.
- Strong growing rambling rose which can reach over sixteen feet.
- Double, slightly fragrant, creamy white flowers which are held in small clusters.
- Glossy, bright green foliage with yellow buds.
- Flowers from mid to late June, while quite often producing a second flush of fragrant blooms.
- A vigorous, healthy, almost evergreen rambler with glossy, dark-green leaves.
- As it is virtually evergreen, the Alberic Barbier rose is ideal for covering fences, arches, walls or unsightly buildings.
- Repeat flowering and ideal for shade.
- Excellent rose for a pergola with its clusters of slightly scented and fully double, creamy-white flowers.
- In June and July, the Alberic Barbier rose produces elegant sprays of fully double and slightly scented, creamy-white flowers.
Picture Credit: Alberic Barbier © Commons.wikimedia.org / Georges Seguin